If you lost an item, it isn't mandatory for you to report it to ReturnMe or do anything. If someone finds it and reports it to ReturnMe we will contact you via email so make sure your email address is up to date and emails from email@example.com are part of your safe list.
If you would like to still report your lost item, you may do so by following these quick steps.
If you had ACTIVATED your ReturnMe tag on your lost item:
1) Log into your ReturnMe account by pressing Log In at the top-right of the menu, then enter your account information
2) Click on the pencil icon (symbolizing edit) for the lost item:
3) Click on "Report Lost"
4) This will take you to the lost report which you can fill out all the information necessary and then "Submit"
ReturnMe will create a ticket and if we receive any information about your item we will contact you right away.
If you had forgotten to activate your ReturnMe recovery tag:
1) Please click on the following link and fill in the form with a detailed description of your lost item: http://return.me/report/lost
2) Once someone contacts ReturnMe having found a lost item with the same description as was originally provide by you, we’ll contact you to confirm if the item found does belong to you or not.